bruno wrote:I have some flapper discs that can take paint off the boards, but I dont have any battery powered tools. Can I ask everyone who has a battery power tool to bring it along, with as many fully charged batteries as possible. Other things that spring to mind are:
1) a better way to attach spinners to the boards (someone may have to take the boards home and use a welder)
2) a better way to store the paint brush so that it doesn't dry out (I will bring a new brush with me). They always seem to dry out even though they are stood in water. Do we need a sealed container?
3) I assume we have lots of carabiners to attach strings to targets (broken or missing on several targets)
4) Check knock-up/down targets used on plinking range. Some don't seem to go over (when I hit them!)
If Gerry brings his little genny then I I'll bring my angle grinder.
1) "Someone". I wonder who that would be?
3) Yes, loads, recently bought, hanging in the container in a jiffy bag.